Dream Teacher Training:
- Opening and maintaining sacred space
- Creating and leading dream circles
- Raising group energy
- Dream journaling
- Dream sharing and the Lightning Dreamwork Process
- Dream re-entry and tracking
- Working with early warning and precognitive dreams
- Working with dreams of the departed
- Dreaming with spiritual guides
- Healing through dreams
- Creative dreamplay – drawing, writing, storytelling, performance from dreams
- Ethics and responsibilities of Dream Teachers
We find many creative and challenging ways to build leadership and communications abilities;. We prepare students at this level to teach the basic series of Dream School classes as well as to initiate and lead Active Dreaming circles, integrate Active Dreaming techniques with their existing practice, and introduce Active Dreaming processes to many different community, corporate and educational environments.
Part One of this training is devoted to essential things on which you need to be able to offer guidance and direction any day, at any corner of life. These are things people need to know, and in some cases are hungry to know:
- How to break a dream drought
- How to keep a journal and why, kept in the right way as dedicated practice over time, a journal may become the most important book you will ever write and one of the most important you will ever read
- How to read and play with signs, symbols and synchronicity in the dream of everyday life and play our Coincidence Card Game
- How to become a lucid dreamer in the twilight zone between sleep and awake
In Part Two we learn more about how to help people draw on the creative and healing energy of dreams. We learn how lead dream theatre, the pinnacle of improv and often profoundly healing and energizing. We practice helping people to understand that the body believes in images, and we can create a personal pharmacy of images to help it stay well or get well. We learn
- How to guide diagnostic and healing journeys through the energy centers
- How to facilitate trans-temporal healing by journeying to a younger self
- It’s all about soul. If we have lost our dreams it may be because we have lost a vital part of our soul that is the bright dreamer. As dream teachers, we can open the gates to places where lost dreams and lost soul can be reclaimed and brought back to the bodies and the lives where they belong
- Our Dream Transfer technique, by which we can bring a dream – a healing image, a vision of life possibility, even a road map to the next life – to someone in need of a dream
We will do much of our work in smaller groups (typically foursomes) where you will take turns to play teacher and student. You will also be expected to be ready to open or close the circle, to make a short presentation on any topic we are covering, and to lead an exercise or journey.
We will study the basics of psychic protection, much of it common sense (which is not as common as it should be, as Voltaire noted) including suggestions for spiritual cleansing and for identifying and clearing unwanted energy attachments and psychic intrusions
We will develop new ways to grow dream communities in our neighborhoods and bring Active Dreaming techniques into many new environments where they are urgently needed. We help each other to find practical applications of our training to other practices and to our professional and personal situations. Members of this program receive a new (Level Two) Manual of Practice. Graduates receive a certificate of completion.
We test-fly and improvise new techniques and applications of Active Dreaming, grow big dreams together, and find creative and spirited ways to help each other follow our best and bravest dreams. We study the real history of dreaming — the experience and practice of dream travel and dream healing — across the whole sweep of human history and evolution We embark on group journeys through many dreamgates into other times and other dimensions, and study together in the Dream School in a deeper reality.
Major themes include
- Dream Archaeology
- Ancestral Healing
- Exploring Parallel Lives and Parallel Worlds
- Soul in the Multiverse
- Quantum Dreaming
As dreamers, we can achieve experiential understanding of the multiverse of quantum mechanics and the Many Worlds hypothesis.. Through group journeys and discussion, we will explore how we can contribute as active dreamers and researchers inside multidimensional reality to what may prove to be the foremost contribution of the twenty-first century to science and evolution: the emergence of a true science of consciousness.
We allow time in this training for focused discussion on themes of importance to dream teachers, including how to apply our core techniques to different environments and audiences.
Members of this program receive a new (Level Three) Manual of Practice. Graduates receive a certificate of completion.