Dream Teacher Training:
The Dream Teacher Training is deep, challenging, and wide-ranging.
You’ll learn how to open and maintain sacred space, how to cope with “chaos” factors, how to help people heal their relationships and revitalize their workspace – and remember and honor their soul’s purpose and travel between the worlds.
You will receive intensive training in the practice and teaching of:
- Opening and Maintaining Sacred Space
- Creating and Leading Dream Circles
- Raising Group Energy
- Dream Journaling
- Dream Sharing and the Lightning Dreamwork process
- Dream Re-entry and Tracking
- Working with Early Warning and Precognitive Dreams
- Working with Dreams of the Departed
- Dreaming with Spiritual Guides
- Healing through Dreams
- Creative Dreamplay
- Drawing, writing, storytelling, performance from dreams
- Time Management
- Leadership – Communication and Effective Self-Definition
- Ethics and responsibilities of Dream Teachers
Prerequisite: Prior completion of at least one online course or depth (2-day or longer) in-person workshop with Robert.* You should also have read and worked with at least 2 of Robert’s books. Especially recommended for the training: Conscious Dreaming and Active Dreaming
In Level 2 training, our work and play as dream teachers deepens. We develop many further applications, preparing ourselves to bring the gifts of Active Dreaming into many different environments. Our bill of fare includes:
- Kairomancy: the art of navigating by synchronicity, which is the dreamer’s way of operating 24/7. Kairomancy literally means divination by special moments. A kairomancer is someone who is ready to recognize the Kairos moments when synchronicity is at work – and to seize on the revelation or opportunity that is now available. We are going to have tremendous fun playing synchronicity games and learning how to guide others to open their senses to the dreamlike play of signs and symbols in the world around them.
- Royal Roads to Lucid Dreaming: The easiest way to embark on a lucid dream adventure is to start out conscious and stay that way. We can do this – and guide others to do it – through Dream Reentry and by spending more conscious time in the twilight zone of hypnagogia
- Creative Dreaming: Our dreams put us directly in touch with our creative source. By tapping into our dreams, and honoring them, we release our inner artist/writer/creator. Creative expression is inherently healing. We’ll learn how to invite others to embark on the adventure of keeping a long-term dream journal, and play advanced games with our own journals.
- Imaginal Healing: We practice helping people to understand that the body believes in images, and that we can create a personal pharmacy of images to help it stay well or get well. We learn to offer simple exercises to raise energy and set good psychic boundaries, and how to guide journeys to places of deep healing in the Imaginal Realm.
- Dream Healing through the Energy Centers: We’ll make personal energy maps, locate living symbols and power animals inside them, and learn how to guide others on diagnostic and healing journeys through the energy centers
- Soul Recovery: Soul loss is the shaman’s common diagnosis for many of our existential complaints. We suffer pain or loss and part of our vital energy and identity goes away. If we have lost our dreams it may be because we have lost a vital part of our soul that is the bright dreamer. As dream teachers, we can open the gates to places where lost dreams and lost soul can be reclaimed and brought back to the bodies and the lives where they belong
- Trans-Temporal Healing: As time travelers, we can journey to a younger self in their own Now time. As a voice in their mind, we can provide the encouragement and counsel they may need at a time of unbearable pain or challenge. From this can flow tremendous healing for both of us. We will make the journey for our own empowerment and healing and learn how to guide others with the authority of experience, on this marvelous road.
- Dream Transfer: through this powerful and original technique, we can bring a dream – a healing image, a vision of life possibility, even a road map to the next life – to someone in need of a dream
As in Level One, we will reserve plenty of time for work in smaller groups (typically foursomes) where you will take turns to play teacher and student. You will again be expected to be ready to make a short presentation to the whole community on a relevant topic you select, and to lead a process or journey.
We will study the basics of psychic protection, much of it common sense (which is not as common as it should be, as Voltaire noted) including suggestions for spiritual cleansing and for identifying and clearing unwanted energy attachments and psychic intrusions
We will develop new ways to grow dream communities in our neighborhoods and bring Active Dreaming techniques into many new environments where they are urgently needed. We help each other to find practical applications of our training to other practices and to our professional and personal situations. Members of this program receive a new (Level Two) Manual of Practice. Graduates receive a certificate of completion.
We test-fly and improvise new techniques and applications of Active Dreaming, grow big dreams together, and find creative and spirited ways to help each other follow our best and bravest dreams. We study the real history of dreaming — the experience and practice of dream travel and dream healing — across the whole sweep of human history and evolution We embark on group journeys through many dreamgates into other times and other dimensions, and study together in the Dream School in a deeper reality.
Major themes include
- Dream Archaeology
- Ancestral Healing
- Exploring Parallel Lives and Parallel Worlds
- Soul in the Multiverse
- Quantum Dreaming
As dreamers, we can achieve experiential understanding of the multiverse of quantum mechanics and the Many Worlds hypothesis.. Through group journeys and discussion, we will explore how we can contribute as active dreamers and researchers inside multidimensional reality to what may prove to be the foremost contribution of the twenty-first century to science and evolution: the emergence of a true science of consciousness.
We allow time in this training for focused discussion on themes of importance to dream teachers, including how to apply our core techniques to different environments and audiences.
Members of this program receive a new (Level Three) Manual of Practice. Graduates receive a certificate of completion.