ADVANCED SHAMANIC RETREAT
By invitation Only
INFORMATION: Please contact Robert directly
Friday-Sunday, November 3-5
Many years ago, after the whole group experienced the power of the Deer as a healer and protector, Robert wrote this invocation:
Deepheart, mountain guardian
May we grow with the seasons
- developed techniques for what
Yeats called “mutual visioning”: group travel, in conscious
- practiced group telepathy, by invitation, with the shaman-priests of the Kogi on their sacred mountain in Colombia
- journeyed inside the body and
across time to test the possibility of changing
- explored the “Isthmus of Imagination” and contacted master teachers in imaginal locales such as the House of Time
- traveled through many Story Gates borrowed from myth, literature and shamanic tradition. For example, we have staged multi-part sacred dramas based on Dante’s Purgatorio, the Mongolian tale of the Nishan shaman who braves the Lord of Death to rescue a soul, Plutarch’s account of the Cave of the Dreaming God and of soul transits in the realm of the moon, and the Iroquois creation story.
- test-flown fresh techniques for Active Dreaming, soul recovery and healing through the imagination.
- investigated superstring theory, the nature of quantum reality, and the possibility of parallel universes through experiential group journeying and modeling
- developed techniques of seership for scouting the possible future
- developed original models of multidimensional reality and the multidimensional self.
- practiced "dream archeology" to reclaim lost rituals and lost chapters of the past
- played wonderful, fun creative
games – and gone home with poems and stories, artworks and ideas for
fresh life projects, and super-abundant energy.
ROBERT MOSS NEWSLETTER
|© 2015 Robert Moss. All rights reserved MAILING ADDRESS: 911 Central Avenue, Albany, NY 12206 USA|